12:00 pm - 07:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Oberst Bulls Veg 28
Vossevangen, Norway, 5705
TRAIN AS AN ATHLETE! (or for anyone who wants to fly!)
A camp focused on progressing your flying skills after your need, guided workouts designed for flyers, delicious food and awesome activities in one of the most beautiful places on earth! Can it get any better?
TIME: 9th to 15th of February, 24th-30th of May
COACH: Amalie Hegland Lauritzen
STYLE: High speed and low speed. Freestyle, dynamic, static. All levels welcome
TO BOOK YOUR SLOT: Contact Amalie on pm or on firstname.lastname@example.org
– Flying coached by Amalie Hegland Lauritzen
– 3 meals a day with local produce, cooked by Ali Reader (for anyone who has ever met this guy, you know he makes amazing food ;))
– A guided workout each day. Focusing on strength, mobility and flexibility to prepare your body for both tunnelflying and skydiving.
– Activities depending on season!! This can include skiing, sledging, rafting, kayaking, hiking, climbing, sleeping outdoors and exploring around beautiful Voss!
– Acommodation will be arranged for you.
Tunneltime: 4800NOK per hour off/peak. 6400NOK per hour on/peak. Prices are included coaching.
Food: 500 kr per day
Workouts: 600kr for 5 workouts.
Accommodation: TBC depending on numbers.
Activities: Additional cost may apply depending on the activity!
European Champion and third in the world in Solo Freestyle. Norwegian Champion for second year in a row. Amalie also flies 2way and 4way dynamic and has competed in FS4 in her early flying career.